پوشش رزینی سطوح بتنی با قابلیت افزایش مقاوم شیمایی و ضد خاک نمودن سطوح بتنی مناسب برای پارکینیگ ها ، انبارها و ...
It is colorless liquid surface hardener with low viscosity that protects the surface from dusting and abrasion by being
applied on concrete and cement based floors. It forms crystals by reacting with free lime released during the hydration
of the cement. It generates a water impermeable dust free surface.
• Indoors and outdoors,
• Concrete floors, cement based screeds, tile and stone covered floors that are required to be hardened and dust free,
• Factories, industrial fields and mechanical workshops,
• Storages and garages,
• Basement floors and pedestrian ways.
Appearance : Transparent liquid
Liquid Density : 1,10 kg/lt.
• Increases the resistance of concrete and cement based floors against dusting and abrasion.
• Can be applied on new and old floors.
• Provides a permanent and effective resistance for the surface.
• Easy to apply and ready to use.
• Water based and environment friendly.
The application surface must be cleaned off of bonding preventing materials such as dust, oil, paint, curing agents,
detergents, mold release oils and silicone. After sweeping the surface with the help of a stiff broom or a wired brush,
clean the dust on the surface with the help of a soft broom or a vacuum cleaner. Moist the surface and let it be
saturated with water. Sweep away the excess water on the surface before BAUMERK LH 300 application.
BAUMERK LH 300 should be applied on the concrete surface uniformly with the help of a roller or a brush.
The second layer application can be made 24 hours later following the first layer application. On some of the surfaces
the third layer application may be required.The surface has to be washed with water 1 day later after applying the last layer.
Appr. 200 - 250 g/m2 on each layer
Net 30 kg drums
Net 180 kg barrels
Storage and Shelf Life
Can be stored in closed environments with moderate temperature in unopened package form for 12 months. Shake before use. Protect it against frost.